Senior Level Physio Position Sunshine Coast
Physio Professionals has been established for 12 years and grown to three clinics across the Sunshine Coast. We have a great name within the local community. We are well respected team of therapists with an excellent track record of results with patient health outcomes.
We help Physiotherapists reach their full potential, we grow and develop our people. We teach you everything you never learnt at university to be successful in your private practice career, truly make a difference with patient outcomes and have major impact in your local community.
• Provide effective and high quality care to patients
• Implement individualised treatment plans for patient health outcomes
• Effectively communicate with our referral network on patient progressions
• Participate and undertake provided leadership training for your advancement
• Assist the clinical director in training the treatment team
• Maintain an in-rooms database
• Goal is to progress your development into a training / development / mentor role (80% treating patients : 20% mentoring junior physios)
• You are a senior level physiotherapist who is driven to contribute to our dynamic growing team
• You have a great track record of delivering high quality, consistent and effective in-rooms treatment to a varied caseload
• You are looking to take the next step in your career into a training, support mentor role
• You are open to participating in an inclusive mentoring and development program that will advance you to higher levels of the organisation
• You have a history of personal and professional development throughout your career
• Genuinely passionate about helping people to recover and stay active
• Relentless in your pursuit of excellence and willing to be an active part of the local community
• Constantly seeking to better yourself, personally and professionally
• Motivated and results driven
• Competitive salary packages
• Endless career opportunities
• Unmatched professional development programs
• Become a part of our dynamic, community focused team located on the Sunshine Coast enjoy amazing weather all year-round with access to pristine Beaches, hiking trails in the hinterland, surfing, fishing, fresh local food, world-class events and attractions, and most of all the work life balance the Sunshine Coast offers.
Why should you apply
Your beliefs around healthcare align with our company’s values and vision.
You are wanting to progress your career and learn the skills to help develop junior therapists that will have major positive health impacts for our patients.
This is also a chance to advance your career and opportunities like this are rare.
The successful applicant must possess:
• Current accreditation with AHPRA
• Current First aid & CPR certificates
• Professional indemnity & liability insurance
• Your own car and current drivers’ licence
• High communication and interpersonal skills
• Extensive clinical knowledge & ability to apply
• Problem solving /critical thinking skills
• High self-confidence
• Team player
How To Apply.
Send Covering letter and resume to email@example.com or visit the link below to send direct.
– No Recruitment agencies.
We employ the brightest individuals to achieve our mission. We are currently seeking candidates for physiotherapy roles, exercise physiology, support roles, and massage therapy roles. We invite you to browse our openings and apply online today!