Remedial Massage Therapist
About Physio Professionals.
We are a local, Sunshine Coast based allied health company with 3 clinics located at Caloundra, Buderim & Warana. We have a team of 7 Physiotherapists, 1 Exercise Physiologist, 3 Massage Therapists & 7 Admin. We specialise in catering to all needs of private practice physiotherapy. We are a leading and award-winning health company known for our high standard of care and professionalism with extensive links within the health community.
People enjoy working in this team because we really are a team. We work together which means we have built a foundation that we trust each other, develop each other professionally & personally through shared education and are open & honest communicators. We have a growth and open mindset.
What is important to us.
- Patient experience
About the role.
We’re looking for a Part-Time Remedial Massage Therapist to join our team on the Sunshine Coast.
You will be part of team that delivers high quality healthcare. In your role of Remedial Massage Therapist, you will work with clients of all ages and conditions. You will be comfortable and confident in your ability.
- Demonstrate ability of technical skills.
- Confident with hands-on skills.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
This role will be challenging and rewarding as no day or patient/client is the same.
Working alongside allied health professionals you will be comfortable and confident in your ability to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Skills and experience
- Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy
- Be registered with all health funds (or ability to obtain promptly)
- Love working as part of a team
- Have outstanding massage skills
- Excellent communication skills & professional look
- Have a strong desire to help others
- Be committed to giving the highest quality of care to every patient
Benefits and perks
What we offer.
- Above Award Base salary and reward structures.
- Structured education and career pathways.
- Training opportunities unmatched in industry.
- Supportive and team environment.
- Mentorship and training provided.
Successful applicant must have:
Diploma of Remedial Massage or equivalent qualifications
Registered with Medibank ,Health Funds or the ability to do so.
Current Insurance and Registration, First Aid and CPR
Eligibility to work in Australia