Remedial Massage Therapist Jobs
We are looking for a professional, dedicated and passionate remedial massage therapist to join our growing clinics.
Enjoy a varied case load, established database and work alongside Physiotherapist’s with a supportive admin team in our modern Caloundra clinic.
Immediate start, we are bursting at the seems and can’t keep up with demand.
Candidates must hold a Diploma of remedial massage therapy and have the ability to obtain provider numbers with private health funds.
Physio Professionals has been established for 13 years and grown to three clinics across the Sunshine Coast. We have a great name within the local community. We are well respected team of therapists with an excellent track record of results with patient health outcomes.
We help our team members reach their full potential, we grow and develop our people. We teach you everything you never learnt at during your training to be successful in your private practice career, truly make a difference with patient outcomes and have major impact in your local community.
What is important to us.
- Team Culture
- Quality of care
- Patient experience
- Great work ethic
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide tailored massage treatments to our client base
- Ability to provide remedial, relaxation and sports massage to our clients
- Implement treatment pathways with our patients and clients.
- Collaborate with our allied health team for ultimate patient care and outcomes.
- Maintain and grow your client base through exceptional massage treatment and care.
- You are a remedial massage therapist who is driven to contribute to our dynamic growing team
- You are open to participating in an inclusive mentoring and development program that will advance you to all levels of the organisation
- Genuinely passionate about helping people to recover and stay active
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence and willing to be an active part of the local community
- Constantly seeking to better yourself, personally and professionally
- Motivated and results driven
- Competitive salary packages
- Endless career opportunities
- Unmatched professional development programs
Become a part of our dynamic, community focused team located on the Sunshine Coast enjoy amazing weather all year-round with access to pristine Beaches, hiking trails in the hinterland, surfing, fishing, fresh local food, world-class events and attractions, and most of all the work life balance the Sunshine Coast offers.
The successful applicant must possess:
- Diploma of Remedial Massage or equivalent qualifications
- Registered with Medibank, Health Funds or the ability to do so.
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Current First aid & CPR certificates
- Professional indemnity & liability insurance
- Your own car and current drivers’ licence
- History of professional development in CV
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving /critical thinking skills
- High self-confidence
- Team player
Why should you apply.
Your beliefs around healthcare align with our company’s values and vision.
This is also a chance to advance your career and opportunities like this are rare.
Work alongside allied health professionals in a collaborative healthcare model.
You want a career at Physio Professionals not just a job.
Progress from casual role to permanent for the right candidate.
We employ the brightest individuals to achieve our mission. We are currently seeking candidates for physiotherapy roles, exercise physiology, support roles, and massage therapy roles. We invite you to browse our openings and apply online today!