Pilates & Function Core Stability Classes .
Located Caloundra, Kawana & Buderim
Call 5438 9111
Physio Professionals offers Functional Core Stability & Pilates classes from our Caloundra, Kawana and Buderim clinics daily. We offer both Reformer and Matwork Pilates.
We have dedicated classes to help people achieve their fitness goals.
- Clinical Reformer Classes
- Matwork Fitness Classes
- Pregnancy Pilates Classes
- Pregnancy Pelvic Floor 6 week course
Our reformer, Studio and Clinical Pilates classes are a safe and highly effective way to stretch, strengthen and streamline your body without building bulk or stressing your joints.
Personalised programs that you can attend either in a group setting or have private lessons.
Memberships and class packs available.
Private health rebates apply.
Who Can Benefit From Pilates?
- Lower Back Pain
- Women’s Health – Pelvic Floor Conditions, Pre & Post Pregnancy
- Joint and Muscular Pain
- Arthritis Sufferers
- Office Workers
- Pre & Post Pregnancy
- Sports People
Some of the main benefits of Pilates.
- It’s easy on your joints – great for arthritis sufferers.
- Develop a strong core – flat abdominals and a strong back
- Gain long, lean muscles and flexibility
- Create an evenly conditioned body, improve sports performance, and prevent injuries
- Helps overcome back pain – stronger muscles = less load on your back.
- Improves your posture – therefore helping to reduce muscle & joint pain
- Helps mums to redevelop their core after child birth
- Improving pelvic floor conditions by getting stronger
What to Expect From Pilates
We don’t give a cookie cutter exercise program. All attendees have tailored programs that will help them reach their goal.
We assess your strengths and weaknesses, find out your goal and needs and then design your Pilates program just for you.
Our classes are small so you get one on one time with the physio for the best outcome.
What to expect at your Pilates Assessment.
- A full screen and assessment of your body to find out weaknesses, identify any injuries and to find out your goals so we can develop a program based on your needs.
- Have an introduction to the equipment so that you have some familiarity of the exercises and equipment before your first session
- Book into a class.
- Buy a class pack – 95% of all of our attendees take advantage of the discounted class packs and buy a 10 pack. They also know to reach their goal regular attendance is required.
- Book your follow up body screen re-assessment. Generally made for 8 weeks after your first class. This is to redevelop your program and to check on the progress of what we found at your first screen.
Clinical Pilates – Small Studio Sessions
- Very small personal sessions with a maximum of 4 people
- Ideal for injury rehabilitation and prevention, pre and post natal recovery or even elite athletes
- 45 minutes in duration
- All sessions are run by university qualified instructors
- Clients do their own individually tailored Clinical Pilates programs based on their goals and assessment
- Ongoing program progressions as you improve
- Sessions run the entire year
- Flexibility to book sessions individually or as a block
- Sessions available to purchase as singles or packs of 5, 10 packs
- Private health rebates apply
How do I join a Class?
Simply call our Caloundra clinic on (07) 5438 9111 to organise your Pilates class assessment. We will give you a thorough assessment and make sure you have no underlying injuries, assess what weaknesses and find out your goals so you can get your individualised program that will ensure you can achieve maximum results from your program.
All you have to do is call Today and we can get you started on your program.