New Graduate & Entry Level Physio Position Sunshine Coast
Physio Professionals has been established for 12 years and grown to three clinics across the Sunshine Coast. We have a great name within the local community. We are well respected team of therapists with an excellent track record of results with patient health outcomes.
We help Physiotherapists reach their full potential, we grow and develop our people. We teach you everything you never learnt at university to be successful in your private practice career, truly make a difference with patient outcomes and have major impact in your local community.
– Develop innovative and individualize treatment plans;
– Provide hands-on physiotherapy techniques to reduce pain and to maintain quality of life and functional abilities;
– Provide rehabilitation in group and one on one environments.
– Communicate with our referral networks.
– You are a recent graduate / entry level physiotherapist who is driven to contribute to our dynamic growing team
– You are open to participating in an inclusive mentoring and development program that will advance you to all levels of the organisation
– Genuinely passionate about helping people to recover and stay active
– Relentless in your pursuit of excellence and willing to be an active part of the local community
– Constantly seeking to better yourself, personally and professionally
– Motivated and results driven
– Competitive salary packages
– Endless career opportunities
– Unmatched professional development programs
– Become a part of our dynamic, community focused team located on the Sunshine Coast enjoy amazing weather all year-round with access to pristine Beaches, hiking trails in the hinterland, surfing, fishing, fresh local food, world-class events and attractions, and most of all the work life balance the Sunshine Coast offers.
The successful applicant must possess:
Current accreditation with AHPRA
Current First aid & CPR certificates
Professional indemnity & liability insurance
Your own car and current drivers’ licence
High communication and interpersonal skills
Extensive clinical knowledge & ability to apply
Problem solving /critical thinking skills
Why should you apply
- Your beliefs around healthcare align with our company’s values and vision.
- This is also a chance to advance your career and opportunities like this are rare.
How to apply:
Send Covering letter and resume to email@example.com or upload your resume below.
We employ the brightest individuals to achieve our mission. We are currently seeking candidates for physiotherapy roles, exercise physiology, support roles, and massage therapy roles. We invite you to browse our openings and apply online today!