Physio Professionals is a registered NDIS provider offering both Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology solutions for your care from our Caloundra, Kawana and Buderim Clinics.
What to expect when working with us under NDIS.
Your first appointment will be 60 minutes in length with one of our health professionals. This consultation is where we implement your treatment plan, find out what you would like to achieve with your treatment and establish your treatment goals.
Throughout your treatment journey with us under your NDIS service agreement your progress and treatment will be reviewed with your treating practitioners regularly to ensure your tracking toward the goals you wish to achieve. We can adjust your plan to suit your ongoing needs.
Ongoing NDIS care.
After your initial appointment we will establish with you your ongoing treatment plan and service agreement. This way you can know what to expect at all future appointments and how your care will be delivered.
Some of the conditions we can help you with.
- Physical Disabilities (Amputations, Post-Surgical)
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Acquired Brain Injuries
- Neurological Injuries (e.g. Strokes, Multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, Cerebral palsy)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
In Clinic NDIS Services.
- 1 on 1 Physiotherapy treatment.
- 1 on 1 Exercise Physiology programs.
- 1 on 1 Hydrotherapy with a Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist.
- 1 on 1 Pilates with a Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist.
All our consultations will be in clinic or offsite (Hydrotherapy pool etc.) as required.
What we can provide you for achieving your health goals.
- Hands on Physiotherapy treatment and programs.
- In clinic 1 on 1 Exercise physiology sessions & Home Exercise Programs for Rehabilitation
- Advice on the Management of your Condition
- Recommendations for Mobility & Equipment Aids