The Healthy Back Program is a structured and easy to follow exercise program specifically designed to help you move with confidence.
The Healthy Back Program is unlike any other exercise program currently available because it suits all levels of ability and fitness including:
– People with significant back, neck, shoulder and hip pain.
– Post-surgical patients.
– Preparing your body for Pilates or general exercise, no matter what your condition.
– The Industrial Athlete (manual worker) wanting to get back to work
– Desk workers suffering postural pain and overuse issues
– Elite athletes looking for that performance edge and any body wanting to fulfill their physical and mental potential
What to expect from the healthy back program.
Sessions are held at Physio Professionals gym and start by teaching the correct technique.
The exercises primarily focus on strengthening the muscles of the trunk and hip and increasing the flexibility of both the spine and hips.
All you need is a towel, comfortable clothing and a water bottle.
The exercises taught are very specific and based on the latest research into motor relearning and spinal stabilizing muscle function.
The exercise oriented program is supported by science and designed for anyone wanting to improve their core strength and control with exercises built to suit all levels of ability and fitness, from clients with significant spinal pain to post-surgical patients, to the elite athlete.
What are the benefits?
The benefits of The Physio Professionals Healthy Back Rehabilitation Programs include:
– Enhanced recovery
– Improved physical functioning
– Increased self esteem and confidence
– Understanding your diagnosis
– Earlier return to work and normal activities of daily living
– Increased self management
– Health Rebates Apply
– One-on-one 45min sessions
– 7 week course
Phone your local practice and speak to one of our friendly team members to make an appointment.