6 Week Pregnancy Pilates & Pelvic Floor Course: Ph 5408 0158
The 6 week Pregnancy & Pelvic Floor program is available in a private one on one setting and a small group based setting for your convenience.
The private one on one based program is available in all of our clinics during Monday to Friday and can be booked for a time that suits you.
Our group based program is available in our Caloundra clinic on a Wednesday between 5pm and 6pm.
Private Health rebates are available for patients with relevant cover.
Upcoming 2021 Group Course Dates
Course is on a Wednesday between 5pm and 6pm. The course commencement dates for 2021 are below.
20th OCT 2021
What a wonderful time in your life. Pregnancy brings about a tremendous change in muscles, ligaments, and joints during and after pregnancy.
Our Physiotherapist’s who have completed post graduate study in Women’s Health have put together a 6 weeks course to help you on your journey.
Join like minded “mother’s to be” for a structured 6 week course – with the great benefit of tailored safe exercise while pregnant and meeting life long friends who are having children around the same time
The course includes:
– Initial one-on-one assessment with our women’s health physiotherapists to complete medical history, goal setting, one-on-one pelvic floor activation technique prior to starting.
– Weekly Thursday evening classes.
– Step by step exercises and progression – with the variety of matwork exercises, fitball exercises, Pilates reformer machines, stretching and breathing exercises.
– Education on anatomy, common concerns and advice during pregnancy.
Plus weekly Top Tip video emailed to all participates.
Physio Professionals Buderim
Shop 4c/72 Burnett St, Buderim 4556
Ph: 5408 0158
How to book.
Simply call our clinic on 5408 0158.
This course is ideal for any pregnant women that want to learn and care for for their pelvic floor during and post pregnancy.
Common Problems we help with during after pregnancy
Physiotherapy can help lessen following symptoms that are sometimes experienced during pregnancy or before and after childbirth:
- Pre and Post Natal Care
- Back and Neck pain
- Postural discomfort during after pregnancy
- Abdominal muscle weakness
- Abdominal muscle separation
- Breast problems
- Pelvic Floor Problems- Incontinence and Prolapse