6 Week Pregnancy Pilates & Pelvic Floor Course: Ph 5314 1150
The 6 week Pregnancy & Pelvic Floor program is available in a private one on one setting and a small group based setting for your convenience.
The private one on one based program is available in all of our clinics during Monday to Friday and can be booked for a time that suits you.
Our group based program is available in our Birtinya clinic on a Monday between 5pm and 6pm.
Private Health rebates are available for patients with relevant cover.
Group Course Starts Dates 2022
- 21st March 2022
- 23rd May 2022
- 4th July 2022
- 15th August 2022
- 26th October 2022
- 14th November 2022
What a wonderful time in your life. Pregnancy brings about a tremendous change in muscles, ligaments, and joints during and after pregnancy.
Our Physiotherapist’s who have completed post graduate study in Women’s Health have put together a 6 weeks course to help you on your journey.
Join like minded “mother’s to be” for a structured 6 week course – with the great benefit of tailored safe exercise while pregnant and meeting life long friends who are having children around the same time
The course includes:
– Initial one-on-one assessment with our women’s health physiotherapists to complete medical history, goal setting, one-on-one pelvic floor activation technique prior to starting.
– Weekly Monday evening classes between 5pm and 6pm in our Birtinya clinic.
– Step by step exercises and progression – with the variety of matwork exercises, fitball exercises, Pilates reformer machines, stretching and breathing exercises.
– Education on anatomy, common concerns and advice during pregnancy.
Physio Professionals Birtinya
30 Main Drive, Birtinya Q 4575
Ph: 5314 1150
How to book.
Simply call our clinic on 5314 1150
This course is ideal for any pregnant women that want to learn and care for for their pelvic floor during and post pregnancy.
Common Problems we help with during after pregnancy
Physiotherapy can help lessen following symptoms that are sometimes experienced during pregnancy or before and after childbirth:
- Pre and Post Natal Care
- Back and Neck pain
- Postural discomfort during after pregnancy
- Abdominal muscle weakness
- Abdominal muscle separation
- Breast problems
- Pelvic Floor Problems- Incontinence and Prolapse
Call Today 5314 1150