The 6 week Pregnancy & Pelvic Floor program is available in a private one on one setting and a small group based setting for your convenience.
The private one on one based program is available in all of our clinics during Monday to Friday and can be booked for a time that suits you.
Our group based program is available in our Buderim clinic on a Thursday between 5pm and 6pm.
Private Health rebates are available for patients with relevant cover.
Upcoming 2019 Group Course Dates
This is the last course of the year.
Starting 23rd October – 2 Spots remain. Course is on a Wednesday between 4pm and 5pm.
Upcoming 2020 Group Course Dates
Starting Thursday 16th January 2020
Starting Thursday 5th March 2020
Starting Thursday 7th May 2020
Starting Thursday 23rd July 2020
Starting Thursday 3rd September 2020
Starting 5th November 2020
Our Physiotherapist’s who have completed post graduate study in Women’s Health have put together a 6 weeks course to help you on your journey.
Join like minded “mother’s to be” for a structured 6 week course – with the great benefit of tailored safe exercise while pregnant and meeting life long friends who are having children around the same time
The course includes:
– Initial one-on-one assessment with our women’s health physiotherapists to complete medical history, goal setting, one-on-one pelvic floor activation technique prior to starting.
– Weekly Thursday evening classes.
– Step by step exercises and progression – with the variety of matwork exercises, fitball exercises, Pilates reformer machines, stretching and breathing exercises.
– Education on anatomy, common concerns and advice during pregnancy.
Plus weekly Top Tip video emailed to all participates.
Physio Professionals Buderim
Shop 4c/72 Burnett St, Buderim 4556
Ph: 5408 0158
How to book.
Simply call our clinic on 5408 0158.
This course is ideal for any pregnant women that want to learn and care for for their pelvic floor during and post pregnancy.
Common Problems we help with during after pregnancy
Physiotherapy can help lessen following symptoms that are sometimes experienced during pregnancy or before and after childbirth:
- Pre and Post Natal Care
- Back and Neck pain
- Postural discomfort during after pregnancy
- Abdominal muscle weakness
- Abdominal muscle separation
- Breast problems
- Pelvic Floor Problems- Incontinence and Prolapse