Headache & Migraine Treatment Sunshine Coast Call 5314 1150
Are you one of 97 percent of those affected by headache and migraine who, despite scans and other tests, still don’t know the cause.
We know through validated research many headaches and migraines are caused from a dysfunction of the upper three joints of the neck and this can contribute to a sensitized or overactive brainstem that triggers headaches or migraine symptoms in many sufferers and is widely recognized as a key underlying neurophysiological issue in migraine and other headache conditions.
Having a skilled examination can demonstrate beyond doubt that your neck is the reason for your headache or migraine.
Using specific assessment of the neck joints and using specific hands on treatment in a systemised way has been shown to reduce, if not end, the symptoms of headaches or migraines within 4 to 5 sessions in the vast majority of patients even if their headache has been around for 20 years.
The Origin Of Your Headache
Get a neck assessment to discover where your headache or migraine is coming from – After years of numerous tests and guesswork, the relief of knowing where your headache or migraine is coming from is immense, and potentially life-changing. This is unmistakeable during this convincing, scientifically validated, initial examination.
A Medication Free Approach
Improvement can be expected within a short amount of time for many patients– With this medication-free approach, improvement is expected within 4-5 treatments. Over 80 percent of clients report 80 percent improvement or more, even if their headache or migraine has plagued them for 20 years!
Long Term Success
Long term improvement without the need for ongoing treatment or medication – Whilst we cannot guarantee successful outcomes for everyone, we know that the vast majority experience significant reduction, if not totally resolved, in their recurring headache or migraine long term.
The Watson Headache Approach:
• Aims to identify relevancy of afferent information from the C1-3 spinal nerves to headache and migraine conditions, and also other symptoms potentially arising from the upper 3 cervical afferents, for example dizziness or vertigo, cyclic vomiting, idiopathic eye pain etc.
• Comprises a series of techniques, which, when applied in a systematic way, accurately identifies the upper cervical spinal segments responsible for symptoms of headache or migraine
• Confirms relevancy when reproduction of symptoms, most commonly head pain, occurs, and then, as the examination technique is sustained, head pain resolves
• With its unique, fundamental and powerful feature i.e., ‘reproduction and resolution’ of typical head pain in migraineurs was the subject of recent research which demonstrated DE-sensitization of sensitized brainstems. Note: the underlying disorder in headache and migraine is a ‘sensitized brainstem’
• Uses the same assessment techniques within unprecedented clinical reasoning to treat and restore function to the involved segments
• Is recognized internationally, now practiced and taught in over 25 countries, for its unparalleled diagnostic accuracy and is unequaled in manual therapy approaches for headache and migraine conditions
Let’s Work Together & Get Rid Of Your Headaches.
Stephen is trained in the Watson Headache Approach and is on standby waiting to help you with your Headaches & Migraines. Start treatment today so you can be symptom free.
Stephen graduated from the University of Queensland, in 2006, and since this time has gained experience working in all areas of private healthcare.
Stephen has completed post graduate studies in the treatment of Headaches and Neck pain under the guidance of the renowned Dr Dean Watson Headache Institute.
Over the last 8 years he has worked in both the Private Practice and the hospital setting. Stephen has experience treating a wide spectrum of people from the high-level and competitive sportsperson, to children, the elderly and your everyday person.
Stephen excels in being able to tailor treatment to a patient’s individual requirement in order to get the best results by drawing on his knowledge and experience as a clinician.
Stephen specialises in Headaches / Neck Pain, the Pelvis and lower limb (Hip, Knee and Ankle injuries) he has also had extensive experience in Orthopaedic rehabilitation.
Book Online with Stephen: Book Now
How to make an appointment to get rid of your Headache
Simply Call 5314 1150 today and make an appointment.